How do we cure our cravings? According to bestselling author, nutrition and overeating expert Julia Ross, we need to “identify and activate your natural appetite control”, and Julia can teach us how to do it!
Join us as we welcome Julia Ross for her presentation The Craving Cure: Identify and Activate Your Natural Appetite Control.
In this webinar, Julia discusses:
• How we contracted our epidemics of unnatural weight gain, diabetes, and other diet-related conditions;
• The real reason so many people can’t stick to a healthy diet;
• A five-part questionnaire that helps identify unique craving profiles;
• Treating food addiction where it starts—in the brain;
• Anti-craving eating guidelines;
• How to use amino acid therapy to neutralize the cravings instigated by brain-targeted commercial foods.
Julia Ross is a pioneer in the use of nutritional therapy for the treatment of eating disorders, addictions and mood problems. The director of several integrative treatment clinics in the San Francisco Bay area since 1980, Ross also trains and certifies health professionals and lectures widely. She is the author of the best-selling books, The Mood Cure and The Diet Cure, and the new release, The Craving Cure. Her work has been featured in publications from Vogue to the Journal of the American Psychological Association as well as online and on radio and television. Learn more at http://www.JuliaRossCures.com.
Disclaimer: The webinars may present information that does not fully reflect Hawthorn University’s philosophy. Nonetheless, these presentations have been chosen because of their overall quality of information.